Hono0000fore Publish time Aug 28,2022 21:46

Same bulb, different fixture, another significantly brighter

Edited by Hono0000fore at Aug 28,2022 21:58

Before the popularization of LED lamps, the incandescent lamps mainly used in our lighting, that is, tungsten halogen lamps, are more expensive and use metal tungsten tungsten lamps.

When the voltage is unstable, the bulb will flicker on and off.In another question, I saw that some netizens used the concept of overclocking,

I have bought two stage lights, and they are almost the same in appearance.But their nameplates are different, one is 280W and the other is 295W. I tried to disassemble them and found that their bulb parameters are the same, I exchanged two bulbs, and as expected, it is still the lamp marked as 295W The light is brighter, so I think the 295W fixture hardware is better because it "overclocks".

Jensen_Huang Publish time Aug 29,2022 01:32

thx your sharing.
In addition, we can only use the official "overclocking" version of lamps and lanterns, instead of overclocking ourselves,

Bulb and ballast are fully tested and adapted:loldon't try by yoursf.:lol

JetoOo Publish time Aug 29,2022 12:44

According to the needs of the market, "overclocking version" bulbs and "down-frequency version" bulbs exist at the same time. In comparison, there will be some trade-offs in the life of the bulb.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Same bulb, different fixture, another significantly brighter