Stage Lighting Forum»Forum Lighting Service Q&A View content

A mechanical problem of jt-d100b beam lamp

Threads

Credits

Asmslit Staff

Credits

ask
Quote @Item number JT-D100B  Is there away to adjust the servo motor settings for the color and gobo ring inside this unit/?  I bought a few of them, and the main projector gobo stops in between two so there is no light that comes out of the projector.  I can manually move the wheel and it works one time, then it moves the ring and then it is off again..  It is exactly a click off.  I tried undoing and resetting the wheel, and when it gets to the magnet and resets itself, it goes right back to what it was.

answer
Quote @
First, you need to check if the gobo wheel and color wheel is right in their place. They cannot rub against each other. There should be some room between them.
Second, the hall element could be damaged. The hall element is used for positioning. Do you have one more light? You can try to change its hall element.
And also could you take a video to explain that?  It will be better for understanding.

This is the official exchange technology support community,If you encounter similar problems and can't express them clearly, you can express them with pictures and words But remember that pictures and videos should not be too large, otherwise they cannot be uploaded. If you encounter problems in the communication area, Feedback Asmslit Lightingplease contact us.

Report reply 使用道具

Threads

Credits

LV1

Credits
thank you for your sharing.

Report reply 使用道具

You need to be logged in to reply Login | register
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list