[Share] A front lighting engineer who sells skewers greets everyone

Threads

Credits

LV1

Credits
Edited by hunter at Jul 26,2022 02:44

Let me introduce myself first. My current occupation is a kebab seller. My first job was opening an educational training structure with a friend . Teaching and educating people is my dream. When I was in college, I tutored others for various reasons. , I left that industry, and later became an account manager in a disco. I happened to have the opportunity to deal with lighting engineers. I found that I like lighting very much, so I also worked as a lighting engineer part-time, and later changed from part-time to full-time because of the new crown. Affected by the epidemic, discos cannot be opened. In order to make a living, I started selling kebabs. Of course, I am still interested in stage lighting. There is also a moving head light brought back from the disco, a 3x15W moving head light.

Mainly, I want to find some like-minded friends to see if there is a chance to resume the old business. A few days ago, I contacted the sales that the disco had purchased before. I saw that there is a website in the contact information, and I clicked the jump to enter this forum. Oops, I can't read all English.

This is the model of my moving head light: 3x15w flower effect moving head. I want to meet foreign friends who do lighting.

use  translater

原文:先自我介绍一下。我目前的职业是一个卖烤串的,我的第一份工作是和朋友开了一个教育培训结构,教书育人是我的梦想,在上大学的时候就给别人做家教,因为各种原因,离开了那个行业,后来是做了一个迪厅的客户经理,正好有机会和灯光师打交道,发现我自己挺喜欢灯光的,也就兼职做灯光师,后来从兼职变成了全职,因为新冠疫情的影响,迪厅不能营业,为了谋生,我开始卖烤串,当然,我对舞台灯光还保持着兴趣。家里还有一台从迪厅搬回来的摇头灯,3x15W的一个摇头灯。

主要是想找找一些志同道合的朋友,看看有没有机会重操旧业,前几天,联系了迪厅之前采购的销售,看到联系方式里有个网址,点击跳转就进到了这个论坛,哎呀妈,全是英文看不懂。

这是我摇头灯的型号:3x15w flower effect moving head . 想认识认识做灯光的国外朋友们,我英文不好,上面我用机器翻译

Report reply 使用道具

Threads

Credits

Asmslit Staff

Credits
Welcome, nice to meet you.
"kebab seller" is a pretty cool job.Lighting and sound engineer is cool too.We hope that COVID-19 will pass as soon as possible and allow people to return to their normal lives.

Report reply 使用道具

Threads

Credits

LV1

Credits
Hello, my friend.

Report reply 使用道具

You need to be logged in to reply Login | register
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list